Is Hillary Clinton a Sociopath? We Go Through the Checklist…
The View from the North
Is Hillary Clinton a sociopath (current term: Antisocial Personality Disorder)? We parsed the checklist (courtesy of Wikipedia) and added our comments…
Three or more of the following are required:
- Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
- Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
- Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
- Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
- Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
- Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations
- Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
Hmmm…no arrests yet, but has dodged a few (snipers’?) bullets – see Whitewater, Peter F. Paul vs. Hillary Rodham Clinton et al, etc.
No aliases revealed to date, but the rest of the criterion is about as perfect a match as you can get. No need to list examples: a simple Google search of “Hillary Lies” returns 668,000 results you can parse at your leisure.
That’s a tricky one: “impulsivity” is hardly what springs to mind when it comes to Hillary (Bill: definitely; Hillary: not so much). Adopting the air of Assumptive Nominee before a single primary ballot had been cast perhaps makes the case for “failure to plan ahead”, but our take is that there aren’t too many minutes in a day Mrs. Clinton doesn’t plan out, in detail, with full rehearsal. Failure of those same plans is not included in this item, therefore this one gets a miss.
This one also gets a miss, only by way of the qualifier, “as indicated by repeated physical fights or assualts”. There’s still time though, Hillary…
Making the case that repeated exposure to pant suits is hazardous to the aesthetic sensibilities of 300 million Americans is a stretch, but exposing your daughter to all that sniper fire?
This one’s a slam dunk: the Great Pant Suited One is all but running out of positions to flip-flop on, and her campaign is leaving a trail of unpaid creditors.
There’s another term one would never think of associating with a Clinton: “remorse”. Rationalization comes as second nature to the Clintons (and, quite possibly, first nature to Hillary), and hurting and mistreating her opponents is the top item on the Clinton Top 10 Winning Strategies List (items 2 – 10: “Refer to Item 1”).
Overall score: 4 out of 7 on the Sociopath-o-meter. How about it, Hillary: there’s still time to score the perfect 7…